Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Tell It Oh Strange Sir

So, now that I have blog, it seems like it's a bit difficult to find a topic to elaborate to death on. I don't know what to write about, but I will give you some info on myself.


I love Music, Fashion, and writing because I am a wannabe novelist =^).


I also love cheese.


I love school, school work, research, etc. Yeah I'm a total nerd.


I aspire to be an engineer one day, and create "things" to help humanity one day.


I live in a tiny hole somewhere in the U.S.


I'm a winter, because I look really good in blues.


I love to read blogs, becasuse regular people's opinions are the best.


I'm also super confused about everything, and I mean everything. So any knowledge of anything would be great.


Other than that, I'm just trying to learn this thing, and trying to live life with a positive attitude.




Thanks, Nash.

No comments:

Post a Comment