Thursday, August 12, 2010

So... Now For the Good Stuff

Since this blog is dedicated to my alias, Nash Ventura, I thought I'd finally let him speak.

You see, I live in a community where speaking about taboo things isn't a very good idea. So being able to release some serious tension is fantastic. Now I'll let Nash speak, since this is "his" blog.


I've noticed that everyone, everywhere, is living under a vail of some sort. Where this vail lies, I cannot say, but what I can say is that it keeps us sane, no? Mothers and Fathers, Grandparents and Relatives alike are all under this vail, until a certain time comes, or maybe more than one "times". This vail keeps us on our shiv, if you know what I mean. We can be blissful, and unknowing to our problems under this vail.

With the crashing of our current economy, this vail has been lifted, slightly. It's still there, over the person it was assigned to, but it can no longer keep us happy. It has realized that the person is too stressed, and cannot function correctly because of it.

This vail can be in the form of a grandchild, a new lover, a new pair of amazing shoes, but it doesn't last forever. The kids will grow up, and start lives of their own. The lover will fly away, to someone new. And the shoes will fray, and slowly come apart.

It's difficult, is it not, to be able to stay happy? To be able to say that everything is okay, and that everything will work out when you know that it most certaintly won't.

Most people become offended when I bring up topics concerning happiness, money, love, sex, and the stuff that makes people cringe.

I cannot remember things after I have thought them. It's such a shame, so many great thoughts, and they're all gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment